Welcome, readers!

Welcome to H&J's adventure blog! Please enjoy your stay, and please do leave comments for us. We love to hear back from our readers. We also love taking requests for future posts. Anything you want us to blog about? Just email us. Thanks for reading!

Services We Recommend

Monday, January 21, 2008

Hours of superpowers

H and I believe--good optimists that we are--that every person possesses at least one superpower. Our friends JD and JB, for example, are able to throw epic parties at will. Our friend CE bakes the world's best bread--without a recipe. Even I have a superpower: I can seduce women more superpowerful than myself at will. I can even get them to marry me.

Of all H's superpowers--and I assure you that she has many--my favorite is unusual in that it seems to require study. Not that H isn't innately talented, but I caught her reading up on how to enhance her already impressive abilities during our weekly trip to the library.
Superpower Study
It won't be long before companies start paying her to use their products.

Watch out Hetty Green!

No comments: