Welcome, readers!

Welcome to H&J's adventure blog! Please enjoy your stay, and please do leave comments for us. We love to hear back from our readers. We also love taking requests for future posts. Anything you want us to blog about? Just email us. Thanks for reading!

Services We Recommend

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Identity crisis

While in general the Göteborgeois are warmer and more demonstrative than their Stockholmian cousins, H and I did find some evidence of an incipient identity crisis in our favorite Swedish city.

For reasons which appear obvious upon reflection, the Swedes evince no fear of tornadoes.

I'm not sure who shops here. I'm not sure who's supposed to shop here. I'm not even sure that this place really is a shop. All I know is that when urban hipsters ape rural rednecks, someone needs to call the fashion police, and damn quick, too.

No comments: