Welcome, readers!

Welcome to H&J's adventure blog! Please enjoy your stay, and please do leave comments for us. We love to hear back from our readers. We also love taking requests for future posts. Anything you want us to blog about? Just email us. Thanks for reading!

Services We Recommend

Friday, March 16, 2007

Sex in the City: Part Deux

Babies and their strollers abound in Stockholm. At first, I thought I might just be hyper-sensitive to them because J's Law of Swedish Entropy often applies to pedestrians on Swedish sidewalks. Then, I wondered if I might be sensitive because my friends are having adorable children like it's going out of style. But then, my friends started talking about it. Women with strollers, men with strollers, a veritable stroller parking lot just next to one of our favorite cafes... And we're not just talking about any stroller here--most of them are the BMW of strollers.

What gives? The name of a shop in Barcelona seemed to hold the explanation.

No, no, Moms, we don't have any good news for you... I'm just hamming it up for the camera.

Oh, ooookay--SJP and her cronies have moved onto their next phase of life and given into their maternal cravings. Don't you love it when one of life's little mysteries is solved, particularly during an afternoon of retail therapy?

No comments: