Welcome, readers!

Welcome to H&J's adventure blog! Please enjoy your stay, and please do leave comments for us. We love to hear back from our readers. We also love taking requests for future posts. Anything you want us to blog about? Just email us. Thanks for reading!

Services We Recommend

Saturday, March 03, 2007

A name you can trust

I don't know if Swedish lawyers set the curve when it comes to character. To be completely honest, I don't even know if Sweden has lawyers. (Apparently, I had better learn how to use Google, because whoever's adding the links to this post clearly has it in for me.) I do know, however, that Sweden--Göteborg, to be exact--has some likely candidates for the "World's Most Unlikely Name for a Law Firm" contest.

Does anyone else smell desperation?

Of course, you could always name your firm something a bit less... righteous.

No. I don't believe you. There's absolutely no way that's a real law firm.

OK, I admit it. This window does not belong to a real law firm. But it is a real window--overlooking Harvard Square, no less. And it is a real firm--just not a law firm. In fact, it just so happens to belong to two of the U.S.'s most beloved radio personalities. Scout's honor.

No comments: