Welcome, readers!

Welcome to H&J's adventure blog! Please enjoy your stay, and please do leave comments for us. We love to hear back from our readers. We also love taking requests for future posts. Anything you want us to blog about? Just email us. Thanks for reading!

Services We Recommend

Monday, April 23, 2007

Healthy and Sweaty

The one request that J and I have received for content was from my Mom (thanks, Mom!), who requested more postings on our everyday life. It's not exactly everyday, but we do try to go to the gym on a regular basis. There's really very little excuse since it's just around the corner and between our apartment and school.
20070323 Friskis & Svettis-5
H's feeling friskis (healthy) and svettis (sweaty) after her workout!

I particularly like their advertising, which tells you a bit about how they see themselves, and about how I see myself.
20070323 Friskis & Svettis-1
Not that I go around grabbing guys' boobs...

J has made working out tougher these days by making friends at the gym. He's recently befriended a confessed workout sadist whom I will undoubtedly be cursing tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

TylerMcGill said...

Its about the only thing between your apartment and school. Try having a forest, lake, a different university and half of Stockholm between my apartment and the school. And there was no bitterness at all in that last sentence.